Everyone and their dog is trying to sell something these days. If you want your product to stand out, a quality-written product description could be just what you need to do that. A product description can be short or long and it is centred around promoting your product or service to a curious customer.
Why do I need product descriptions?
- Because you want to sell your product or service: The whole point in offering a product or service is to, well, sell it. A product description outlining the pros and advantages of your product or service could help do that.
- It shows your customer that they need it: Customers love to be wooed. Having an engaging product description that brings the reader in and shows them what they need is going to help them be more compelled to buy.
- Because you’re busy: Writing quality product descriptions takes a lot of time and effort. You’ve got enough on your plate, so why not hand it over to someone who can do it efficiently, professionally and tailored to your requirements?
- It helps you stand out: Realistically speaking, you’ve got quite a bit of competition out there. The right product description can help yours stand out against the competition, which is great for getting eyeballs to your webpage.
What do you include with a product description?
Everyone’s order is a little bit different, but that’s the way that the world of product description writing works. The focus is on writing targeted, engaging product descriptions in a format that makes sense to both you and your customer. Typically, you can expect the following details in your descriptions:
- A paragraph (or two or three) explaining your item
- Bullet points that repeat your key points at the end (2-5)
- SEO integration (you will need to provide keywords)
- Call to action (CTA) at the end to engage customers to buy from you
Product Description Packages
Includes a 100-word product description with a new title. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 1 use of each keyword in the description.
Includes a 150-word product description with a new title. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 2 uses of each keyword in the description.
Includes a 200-word product description with a new title. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 3 uses of each keyword in the description.
The price for all descriptions is $0.10 USD per word. This is the same whether you choose the Basic, Standard, or Premium package. Upon completion, you’ll receive an invoice for the appropriate amount (including new titles).