There are a lot of people out there that enjoy blogging. In fact, it seems as though practically everyone has a blog. Some are more successful than others, of course, and blogs can be used for a variety of different purposes. So, how does blog post writing work into your business? Can a company blog help you find more success in the online world? In a word: Yes. Want to know more? Keep reading.
How can a blog help improve business?
A blog is a great way to engage with interested readers when they are hopping around search engines and trying to find something specific. This could be a business or a service, or it could just be information. Regardless of what they’re hunting for, a professional blog post could pop up and lead the customer right to you. This, of course, means more eyes on your website, which is always a good thing. Specifically, there are all sorts of ways that a professional blog can help your website (and your business). Take a look at a few top hits:
- It helps readers/shoppers find you: Search engines will list your blog as part of your website content, so readers and shoppers alike will be able to find you easier. It may help you find people who wouldn’t know about you otherwise, too.
- It shows that you are knowledgeable: By posting blogs on topics related to your business, it shows that you actually know what you’re doing. It shows that you want to share that information with the world and that you don’t need to pay in order to see it.
- It helps you prove that you’re authentic: Along the same lines as above, a professionally written blog post will also help you to show viewers that you aren’t just in it for the money. Sure, that’s a part of it, of course, but you want to educate readers, help them understand what you do, and share it all in an engaging, informative way.
- It helps with SEO: Lastly, a well-written and keyword-rich blog post can help you show up more in search engines, because the web crawlers will have an easier time finding you and your company when searchers are browsing.
Why should I hire a business content writer for blog posts?
- Blog writing is harder than it looks: While a lot of people have blogs, as mentioned, few are actually successful. Blog writing takes experience, comfort and dedication. Do you really want to put the time and effort into it? If not, then hire a professional business writer to do it all for you.
- You have more important things to do: You’ve got a business or company to run, and free time is scarce. Unless you’ve got a staff writer, you may end up stuck with the job of writing a blog post. Don’t waste your time trying to struggle through it when you can just hand it off to someone who knows how to do it properly, quickly and professionally.
- A blog should be updated consistently and regularly: One of the key factors of blog posts is that they need to be published consistently in terms of style, length, focus and more. They also need to be published regularly in order to keep readers coming back for more. The right blog writer can help you stay on-target for that.
- It’s a one-stop shop: You want help with sharing information, engaging your reader, integrating keywords, and getting the word out about your business. That can all happen in one place when you trust the right high quality blog post writer to do it all for you.
What do you include with your blog posts?
Professionally written blog posts should follow a pattern specific to your recommendations and requirements. You can specify length, topic and more when ordering. In return, you’ll get:
- Headings and sub-headings to draw the reader in
- An engaging blog post that educates and entertains
- SEO integration (you will need to provide keywords)
- A call to action (CTA) to encourage customers to keep reading your blog
Blog Post Packages<h/4>
Includes a 500-word blog post on your topic. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 1 use of each keyword throughout the blog post.
Includes a 600-word blog post on your topic. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 2 uses of each keyword throughout the blog post.
Includes a 750-word blog post on your topic. Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 3 uses of each keyword throughout the blog post.
A recurring blog writing service where you will be able to specify various topics and deadlines. Length can be between 500-750 words (maintained in each posting). Also will include the use of 3 keywords (keywords should be provided upon ordering) and 1-3 uses of each keyword throughout the blog post.
The price for all blog post writing services is $0.10 USD per word. You’ll receive an itemized invoice with the final word count when the order is delivered.